Are you a hungry hospitality sales professional, who drives for results and wants to grow with us?
We were recently selected the most promising hospitality startup in Europe. Our mission is to make the guest communication profitable within travel industry. We provide tailored, digital communication tools for travel and leisure – mainly to hospitality. Now we need you to spread the word and sell our service to your region.
We are looking for a Sales Manager somewhere in Europe, e.g. UK, Germany, France, Sweden etc. Now we are looking at one more country, but we will hire more and more people for various countries later on.
You will be in charge of the sales in your region/country and you report to the Director of Sales or CEO – although we all work as one team.
We exist to change the world of travel. We will grow fast with our unique concept and that is why we are building the dream team now. Current crisis will soon be over and it is also our job to help the travel to boom.
You should have been working with hotels (or with other hospitality companies) before, and be familiar with your region – hopefully you have lived there for some time and have even some correct phone numbers stored in your phone already.
Your desk will be located in Finland (we can discuss also other location), but Finnish language is not needed. It is enough that you can sell to your home country. Work is done remotely.
We believe in hard work. A certain amount of calls leads to certain amount of sales. You must thus be able to manage yourself and your work. Once you close the sale, you will be rewarded with a handsome commission. We do not have caps, so the sky is the limit to what you can earn. We also offer a base salary.
The services we are offering is becoming essential to hotels and other travel & leisure companies. They are quite self-explanatory and do not require extensive training before you are ready to sell. If you have experience from SaaS- or other ICT-service sales, even better. And if you already are well networked within the industry, you should close your first deals fast.
You will be able to grow as an individual, as we challenge and support each other. And since you will be hopping onboard at quite an early stage, you will have a chance to achieve a bigger role.
What we offer:
- Competitive compensation package for good results.
- All training and support you need.
- Fantastic team around you and the benefits of the startup mentality.
- Responsible position with pioneer service to the travel & leisure industry.
- Possibility to grow with one of the most promising startups in hospitality.
- Motivation and skills to exceed your sales targets and to manage the sales in your region.
- Hunter mindset and Hands-on attitude.
- Excellent communication skills in one of the European languages, good communication skills also in English.
- Understanding the hospitality/travel/leisure business culture in your region.
- Experience from hospitality/travel.
- Proved track record from SaaS or ICT-service sales is a bonus, but not a requirement.